VECTOR AGM December 5 2018
A notice has been sent to all VECTOR members and membership applicants of our 2018 Annual General Meeting. Please check your email for particulars.
- Approving certain minor changes to the constitution and bylaws of the society
- Adoption of our Community Code of Conduct
- Comments from our advisory board members representing Vancouver Police Department and City of Vancouver
- Reports from Directors & Officers
- Report from the President
- Nominations for positions on the board of directors
Following adjournment of the Annual General Meeting we will proceed directly to election of the next board of directors of our society.
All officer and director positions on the VECTOR board of directors are for a one year term which expires at the conclusion of the AGM. Any member in good standing may stand for election for any position.
As of December 4th the following intentions of nomination have been received by the secretary of the society:
- Jesse’ Neri
- Linda Peterson
- Harondel Sibble
- Sarah Wu (as Treasurer)
- Tyson Nicholas (as Secretary)
- Hiroshi Takahashi (as Vice-President)
- Michael Watkins (as President)
Additional nominations may also be made during the proceedings of the AGM when called for by the chair of the meeting.