VECTOR COVID-19 Update - Week 112
We now protect our community using our personal responsibility and respect for others; we have the skills and restrictions are discretionary by property owner and host.
- Restrictions Lifted - April 8, 2022
- Physical distancing remains important, context guides when to wear masks
- Booster doses and rapid testing form our response to protect from severe outcomes
- Free rapid-antigen-testing kits available at pharmacies
- Verified Vaccinated members permitted to serve actively (activations, meetings, events, courses, sites)
- VECTOR will only organize large in-person activities based on collective member comfort levels – any director will accept your concerns and raise them as appropriate
- Community centres serve as example for how to behave at all city sites: wear masks indoors, carry your VECTOR Identification and BC Vaccine Card
Use Jitsi for pop-up meetings when you need to share screens
Thank you for being a protector for people in our communities who could suffer from the impacts of the SARS-CoV-2 virus.
Dr. Bonnie Henry, BC Provincial Health Officer:
“Be kind, be calm, and be safe.”