To support operations VECTOR makes use of repeaters (duplex) and simplex frequencies. For a full list of operational frequencies visit our frequency list and take note in particular of Channels 1 through 12.
In the event of an emergency
Should an emergency situation result in widespread disruption of normal telephone communications services we recommend:
- In all cases be sure that you and those around you are safe and are looked after.
- VECTOR members will refer to the VECTOR Emergency Activation Guide for detailed instructions.
- All local radio amateurs are encouraged to:
- Check in to the radio net on our primary repeater
- If our primary repeater is not functioning, listen for instructions to be broadcast on the output frequency of the repeater.
The current VECTOR primary operations repeater is found on channel 2: VE7TEL – VHF 145.170 MHz offset -600 kHz.
VECTOR & Partner Repeaters
*All VECTOR repeaters have callsigns in the form VE7RV_.*
|2||VE7TEL 1||145.170||-0.600||144.570||TPARC||Boundary & Kingsway|
|20||VE7RVZ||147.200||+0.600||147.800||100.0||VECTOR||Firehall #5, Kerr & 54th|
|201||VE7RVK||224.640||-1.600||223.040||VECTOR||Women’s & Children’s Hospital|
|401||VE7RVU||443.725||5.000||448.725||88.5||VECTOR||Vancouver - downtown|
- VE7TEL is operated by the Telephone Pioneers Amateur Radio Club (TPARC). VECTOR is grateful to TPARC for the use of this repeater.