P225: DSA Awareness
To prepare you to operate our DSA stations.
Format: 20 minute overview with 25 minute discussion
Learn the fundamentals about our DSA stations. Usually bundled with Radio Room Awareness.
A discussion session, 45 minutes at E-COMM Media Room or on Zoom.
- Understand a visual model of the DSA interior
- Review the overall block diagram for the radio systems in the DSA and review component issues and concern
- Review DSA radio power system components, settings, and related tools
- Review DSA antenna system components, settings, assembly and related tools
- Review DSA radio system components, settings, connections, and related tools
- Review DSA shutdown and closure actions, tips and related tools