P224: Radio Room Awareness
To orient VECTOR members to the radio room and what it involves.
Format: 20 minute discussion session and 25 minute tour
A discussion session and tour, 45 minutes at E-COMM Media Room.
- Understand visual model of radio room interiors and general arrangements
- Review health safety and security notes
- Understand access and egress issues and protocols
- Review electrical and radio systems
- Understand station configurations and purposes
- Review computer systems and telephone systems
- Review roof control systems and antennas
- Review back-end systems
- Review view large displays and clocks
- Review documentation, logs, supplies, tools, peripherals and replenishment
Usually bundled with DSA Awareness.